Follow My Youtube!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Caucus for Me Tomorrow Night



Dear Erick,

Tomorrow is the day!

I’m writing to personally ask you to make sure you get out and Caucus for me in tomorrow’s Colorado Caucus.

Caucusing for me tomorrow night is the most important thing you can do to help my Campaign to Restore America NOW!

So can I count on you to attend your local Caucus tomorrow night?

I can’t tell you enough how important it is that you attend.

You see, elections – especially caucuses – are all about turnout.

So it’s critical that every supporter of mine shows up at their local Caucus to support me tomorrow night.

That means I need you to bring as many friends, family members, and neighbors with you as possible to Caucus.

Your local Caucus begins at 7:00 p.m., but I’m asking you to be there by 6:15.

Please bring a valid photo ID with you, and remember - ONLY registered Republicans are allowed to Caucus.

If you’re not sure where your local Caucus will be held, just click HERE to find out where you need to go Tuesday night.

If you possibly can, I hope you’ll agree to become a delegate, as well
.

Delegates are who actually choose our Party’s presidential nominee, craft the Party’s platform, and decide what the Republican Party will stand for these next four years.

If you’d like to become a delegate, all you have to do is stick around a few minutes after the Presidential Straw Poll takes place and raise your hand when they ask who wants to be a delegate.

Please keep in mind, there can be a small fee of $10-$20 to run.

Even if you decide not to become a delegate, please stay and vote for other supporters of mine for delegate spots.

And if you have any trouble voting – for whatever reason – please contact my Colorado Caucus hotline at (720) 775-7789.

You and I have come a long way in our battle to restore freedom and prosperity in America.

And tomorrow night is crunch time.

This is your opportunity to show the Big Government, big spending status quo that the American people are FED UP with the establishment.

So please, make sure you get out and Caucus for me tomorrow - and bring as many folks with you as possible.

Together, you and I can Restore America NOW!

For Liberty,


Ron Paul

P.S.    The most important thing you can do to help me Restore America NOW is to get out and Caucus for me tomorrow night at your local precinct.
   
Your local Caucus begins at 7:00 p.m., but I’m asking you to be there by 6:15.

Please bring a valid photo ID with you, and remember - ONLY registered Republicans are allowed to Caucus.

If you’re not sure where your local Caucus will be held, just click HERE to find out where you need to go Tuesday night.

And if you have any trouble voting – for whatever reason – please contact my Colorado Caucus hotline at (720) 775-7789.





Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

No comments:

Post a Comment